TELANGANA STATE DAIRY DEVELOPMENT COOPERATIVE FEDERATION LIMITED MAHBUBNAGAR MILK SHED:
- The milk scheme was started in Mahabubnagar District in 1971 as Integrated Milk Project in erstwhile Andhra Pradesh under AP Cooperative Societies Act, 1964.
- For TSDDCF at Head Office level. The milk procurement operations are conducted on erstwhile Mahbubnagar District basis.
- The infrastructure available is as below:
||Year of establishment
||Present milk procurement /day
- Total no.of Mandals covered: 20
- Total no.of Milk routes in operation: 29
- Total no.of Centres: 180
- Total no.of Pourers: 2849
- Milk payment paid to milk producers per month: Rs.2,91,51,370/-
- Cash incentive @ Rs.4/- per litre of milk paid on average per month: Rs.40,50,542/-
- Programs in progress: 1. Ration Balancing Program in 23
- Average milk procured per day: 32,500 Litres.
- New BMCUs proposed: 1. Gandeed ( under Rurban Mission)
- Cattle feed sold per month: 30 MT
- More details on website: tsdairy.telangana.gov.in