Agriculture Departmental activities:
- I . Organisation of Field Days
- Implementation of Strategy with reference to gaps identified in Major crops
- Use of Organic Manure/ Green Manure
- Fertilisation Application including micro nutrients as per Soil test data
- Excess Nitrogen use reduction
- Balancing P&K Fertilizers.
- Bio fertilisers Use
- IPM Concept
- Bio Agents use
- Reduction in Pesticide usage
- Adoption Water management
- Crop substitution cropping intensity
3. Crop cuts and Evaluation in relation to bench mark productivity on Day/Joining and Productivity on crop cuts at end of season/Year.
- Quality Control ( No. of Raids , No. of Seized , no of cases filed.)
4 . Crisis Forecast and Management.
- General credibility with the Farmers.
Schemes of Agriculture Department (PDF 409 KB)