DEPARTMENTAL ACTIVITIES :
1) TS-iPASS : Telangana State Industrial Project Approval and Self Certification System,2014 has been introduced by the Telangana Government to obtain the Approvals/Clearances required by the entrepreneurs to establish the New Industrial Units. The entrepreneurs has to file their applications through on-line for getting approvals. The District Level Committee under the chairmanship of the District Collector will review the progress every fortnight in the District.
2) UDYOG AADHAR: Entrepreneurs can obtain the MSME Udyog Aadhar Number/Registration after commencing the production through on-line in web site http://Udyogaadhar.gov.in.
3) New Industrial Policy: The Telangana Government has introduced the T-IDEA and T-PRIDE schemes for the General and SC/ST entrepreneurs and issued the G.Os.28,29,30 Industries & Commeerce which will be in force 1.1.2015 to 31.3.2019 offering various Types of Incentives such as Investment Subsidy, Power Cost Reimbursement, Interest Subsidy, Sales Tax Reimbursement etc. The details can be viewed in web site http://industries.telangana.gov.in
4) Availment of Incentives: After commencing the production the entrepreneurs shoud apply for various types of incentives within six months through on-line in the web site of TS-iPASS.
5) PRIME MINITER EMPLOYMENT GENERATION PROGRAMME (PMEGP): This is an Self Employment Scheme for the un-employed youth introduced by the Central Government from 2008-2009. The candidates have to be apply through on-line in the web site www.kviconline.gov.in