EXECUTIVE ENGINEER, PANCHAYAT RAJ DIVISION NARAYANPET :
MAIN OBJECTS :
- Implementation of works programme in Panchayat Raj Engineering Department to achieve the targets of the Government.
- Design executes and maintains infrastructure facilities in rural areas under various programmes funded by Government of India (GOI), State Government and other agencies like NABARD/World Bank
- Assisting local bodies such as Construction & Maintenance of rural roads, village internal roads Construction of building such as MPP, Gram Panchayat, Community halls etc under various programmes..
- Carrying out the function inspection applied areas and preparation of Estimates desired by the Officials and Non Officials.
- Execute other Department works allotted by the District Collector such as PHC Buildings, 2BHK housing programmes e.t.c.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To connect all remaining unconnected habitations with all weather roads.
- Black topping (BT ) all roads connectivity Gram Panchayats to Mandal Head quarter.
- Maintenance of all existing roads to prevent deterioration to wear and tear.
The Government during the formation/reorganization of new Districts , have issued orders designated the PR/PIU Divisions located in every District headquarter as District Office and District officer Designated as District Panchayat Raj Engineer (DPRE) and will act as District Head. Executive Unit of the Department is the division. Accordingly the Executive Engineer PR Narayanpet is another independent Officer PR Division having ( 12 ) mandals of jurisdiction i.e Narayanpet, Damargidda, Maddur, Kosgi, Marikal, Dhanwada, Koilkonda, Makthal, Maganoor, Krishna, Narwa and Utkur.
Executive Engineer, He is under the technical & administrative control of Superintending Engineer (PR). SEPR nomenclature changed as Regional Officer and his office has Designated as Regional Office.
Key_Contact Numbers (PDF 72.3 KB)
Key_Contacts Numbers of Staff (PDF 10.6 KB)