Tribal Development Department :
1. T.W Hostels, T.W Ashram Schools – Providing of boarding, mess and other amenities to S.T children from 3rd class to 10th class.
2. T.W College Hostels – Providing of boarding, mess and other amenities to S.T students studying Post-Matric courses.
3. Economic Support Schemes – Providing of financial assistance to S.T’s through the banks for their livelihood.
4. Best Available Schools Scheme – Providing of quality and corporate school education along with boarding, mess facilities in Private schools to S.T students.
5. Pre Matric Scholarship – Sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarship to S.T students studying up to 10th class.
6. Post Matric Scholarship – Sanction of scholarship and fees to the S.T students studying Post-Matric courses.
7. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi – Financial assistance for ST Students for pursuing higher studies abroad.
8. Youth Training Center – Conducting of trainings to S.T un-employed.
9. Driver empowerment scheme – Providing of financial assistance S.T’s who were having Four wheeler driving license along with batch number with the co-ordination of UBER company.
10. Gudumba effected persons rehabilitation sanction of financial assistance
11. Santhsevalal Jayanthi
12. Tribal Relief Fund .