NIC – Activities
PRAJAVANI/CPGRAMS – An Online Grievance Reddressal System :
- All petitions received by Collector and forwarded to various HoDs and status of each petition can be monitored regularly by the Collector. URL: http://cpgrams.ts.nic.in
e-OFFICE: The e-OFFICE has been implemented at Collectorate Complex, Mahabubnagar by NIC. The new e-Office system is an integrated file and records management system that allows employees to manage content, search for data internally and collaborate. The file system also enables the electronic movement and the tracking of files, and the archival and retrieval of data.
e-HOSPITAL: The e-HOSPITAL has been implemented at GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL, MAHABUBNAGAR & AREA HOSPITAL NARAYANPET. e-Hospital@NIC a Hospital Management System is a workflow based ICT solution for Hospitals specifically meant for the hospitals in Government Sector. This is a generic software which covers major functional areas like patient care, laboratory services, work flow based document information exchange, human resource and medical records management of a Hospital. It is a patient-centric system rather than a series of add-ons to a financial system.
e-PDS / e-POS: The Public Distribution System (PDS) in the country facilitates the supply of food grains and distribution of essential commodities to a large number of poor people through a network of Fair Price Shops at a subsidized price on a recurring basis. The POS-Point of Sale Machines has been installed in all the Fair Price Shops.
Mahabubnagar District is the Pilot District of Telangana State to implement e-POS and Successfully Completed.
Benefits of the System:
- Accurate and Real time information
- Eliminates PDS exploitation
- Paperless Operations
- Daily status of consumption and inventory of commodity
- Creates awareness among citizens on PDS
- End to end monitoring on PDS leading to efficient consumption
AEBAS- Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System has been implemented for all the employees in the Collectorate complex, Mahabubnagar & All Mandals in the District.
As part of the ?Digital India? program of Government of India, it has been decided to implement common Biometric Attendance System (BAS) in the Government Offices The proposed system would enable an employee to register attendance by simply presenting his/her biometric (finger print/Iris). This event will be authenticated online after one to one match with the bio-metric attributes stored in the UIDAI data base against the employee?s Aadhaar number.
Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can.take benefit of this facility. Jeevan Pramaan uses the Aadhaar platform for biometric authentication of the pensioner. A successful authentication generates them Digital Life Certificate which gets stored in the Life Certificate Repository. The Pension Disbursing Agencies can access the certificate on-line. URL: https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
Technical Support for Recent Online Recruitments for various posts belongs to the following departments:
- Vidya Volunteers Recruitment through online for EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- Online Recruitment of Group-III & Group IV posts for DISABILITY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
- Online Recruitment of Technical Assistants for DRDA
- Online Recruitment of Part Time Teachers for Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society (TMREIS)
Elections ICT Support : During elections NIC district unit is Providing all necessary support for computerisation and online transmission of various reports to ECI . Electoral Roll updation is also going on in close supervision of NIC.Timely support provided to District Election Officer in every election being conducted at the district. Over the years support was provided to a number of General (MP) Elections, Assembly Elections.
Awareness of Cashless Transactions & Spreading of Information Technology
- NIC District Centre plays a major role in increasing computer awareness among government staff and providing them training for effective utilization of Govt. facilities. NIC centre conducts workshops, training programmes and multimedia presentation on regular basis.
- A large number of Cashless Transactions trainings has been organized to Employees and students to promote the digital payments.
e-Governance/SMS/Email facility/Video Conferencing/Web Sites Development :
- NIC-Mahabubnagar helps in e-Governance activities in the district. DIC helps in proper implementation of various national level and state level software in the districts. Some of the software developed at DIC are also implemented. DIC also computerizes many activities which are needed by the Collectorate as and when required. NIC-Mahabubnagar is providing Technical Support for Studio Quality based video conferencing facility . This is being availed by by various departments to interact with their higher officials.Also to provide the NICNET services for data transmission from District to various govt. departments.Video Conferencing facility is functioning on 34 MBPS Leased Line
Land Records Management Information System (LRMIS):
LRMIS is being implemented in all Mandal Revenue Office’s in the District. The Pahani updation has been completed. and conducted training and workshops to the concerned staff.
Zilla Parishad :
- Backward Region Grant Funds (BRGF) – Under BRGF programme attended the workshop conducted by NIC and also conducted similar training and workshop at District level to the concerned officials of Zilla Parishad, Mahabubnagar and there by updation/correction of GP names for mapping & freezing.
NDAL (National Database on Arms Licences)and ALIS (Arms Licence Issuance System)- Objective of this software is maintain the centralized database of the Arms Licences issued all over India.
Issuance of Arms License and other services related to it is one of the most important works of District Magistrate in the district. Maintaining the records of arm license issued by the District Administration is very important. The District administrations have to keep track on issuing the license in terms of person and purpose of license. As the manual system of record keeping is very cumbersome besides being time consuming, ALIS (Arms License Issuance System) has been developed as per the requirements of District Administration. Following are some of the features of the software: .Submission of Application on a Single Counter .Delivery of License and related services from the same counter .Acceptance of Govt. Fee at ALIS Counters .Online capturing of Photograph of the Applicant .Work Flow based System .Automatic check on the ceiling of no. of weapons .Re-engineered Govt. Process .Provision of generating Licenses on Stickers in duplicate (one for License, other for record) .Provision of generating stickers for Renewal/Deletion of Weapons/Addition of Weapon etc in duplicate
e-Court/Judiciary Department: Under the NEGP program of GOI, NIC district centre is playing vital role in implementation of e-court system, establishment of Video conference system, LAN in court premise, uploading of data, arrangement etc. NIC district centre coordinated the networking issues and given full pledged technical support. e – Court site preparation and providing technical support time to time.
Marketing Department: AGMARKNET – Implemented and installed the DMI package to the selected 17 AMCs in the District and provided dial-up connectivity through District NIC-RAS for using Internet facility at the Market Centres. The required training on fundamental & Usage of e-mail/Internet given to the staff of AMCs in the District, some of the Officers also visited from Hyderabad during the training session and interacted with staff.
RBSK- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram– The Job Aids presented here is a complementary and supportive set of tool. The Participants Manual and Job aids under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) have been developed as reference about the selected health conditions and explaining screening by Look, Ask and Perform especially for the Mobile Health Teams.
The Job aids consisting of pictorials, guiding tools, reference charts, list of Equipment for Mobile Health Team for Screening, Microplanning and Register formats, Screening tool cum Referral cards, will add value to the screening process and will help standardize screening methodology.
The Job aids along with Participants’ manual is to build capacity of RBSK Mobile Health teams. The job aids are to be carried to the field by each member of the Mobile Health Team and use it as handy reference. States/UTs are to ensure adequate priority to effectively address 4 Ds’ – Defects at Birth, Diseases, Deficiencies, Developmental delays including disabilities.
- Completed the data entry of House Tax, Birth & Death modules using off line tool and ported the data to the server.
- The identified Gram Panchayats were received systems and installed
MP/MLA LADS- The Members of Parliament Local Area Development Division is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS). Under the scheme, each MP has the choice to suggest to the District Collector for, works to the tune of Rs.5 Crores per annum to be taken up in his/her constituency.The Rajya Sabha Members of Parliament can recommend works in one or more districts in the State from where he/she has been elected.
The Nominated Members of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha may select any District in the Country for implementation of their choice of work under the scheme. The Department has issued the guidelines on Scheme Concept, implementation, and monitoring. The Department has initiated all necessary steps to ensure that the scheme is successfully implemented in the field.
MEE SEVA/CSC- A necessary training and support is being provided to MEE SEVA & CSC-Common Service Centers when ever required to implement & Setup CSCs, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan’ (PMGDISHA) & NATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND INNOVATION CENTER.(NKIC). As on today we have set up more than 400 CSCs in Mahabubnagar District.
eLAABH: eLaabh is Web based Benefit Management System designed for the welfare of Dairy Farmers and Fishermen for sanction and release of subsidy under various schemes offered by Government of Telangana in a highly objective and transparent manner. The dairy farmers and Fishermen need to register his/her details as a one- time measure and then apply for various schemes as per their eligibility through this online system.